Mar 10, 2014

Examintations






Hi guys,

So yes, I do know that it's been a long time since I blogged, so












So just last week my common tests (CT) was over. YAY.












Time to celebrate? Haha














Ok maybe just A LITTLE BIT.













So, I am just PRAYING and hoping that I am able to pass every subject. Although, I know one of my subjects its just gone already. MATHEMATICS. HOW CAN ANYONE DO WELL IN MATHEMATICS? I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND NO MATTER WHAT.











But anyways, I really want an A for my science this year though hehe. THE PAPER WAS KIND OF EASY. FOR BOTH PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY.











But sadly, for majority of the papers we can only get them after the march holidays.
















Practically, I still have to go back to school during the march holidays and I have no plans on the holidays. So sigh.











BUT. THERE MAY BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL MEETING. Like for my primary school friends. But. I. Am. Not. Really. Interested.












Oh great. They just confirmed the meeting. Good gracious yay.










I mean, don't get me wrong, I am cool with my primary school friends, we still contact with each other. But I think to me, it's been 3 years since we last met up and it's like going to be awkward for me? I don't really talk to them, and I have changed so much since my primary 6, and it's just gonna be weird. IJMFOIMAJDSIOG.











I feel really shagged now because I just came home from badminton and totally had no clue that there's CCA today. Good job Aileen, you just lowered your chance on becoming the president of your CCA.






















Really tired now. So, I shall end here.














By the way, the only reason why I actually added tons of gifs this time, because I thought it would be more fun to read and fun to blog hehe. Ok CHEERS. :-)