Jun 28, 2013

Back to school

Hey guys, today I had a long day. First, I went out to study and run with my friends. Gosh, so tired.
Anyways, in like 3 days time. Yes, you might be able to guess it. School is starting. This semester I MUST really work hard because I have this urge to be in the top 15 position for my class. So I have this kind of SUDDEN motivation must obviously work hard to it. ☺ So, I haven't been touching any online game for today and that is good! Hahahhah. Then, I did my homeworks too. I actually found out that during my holidays, I actually did like 3/4 of my homeworks. I was just left with languages. UGH I hate chinese. I even speak weird in chinese. If you guys do not really know me, I am actually like half malaysian half singaporean. Yup, my mummy is a Singporean while my daddy is a Malaysian. So that makes me kind of unique among my friends, right? hhaha. Anyways, this year will be my last year with my classmates before we get separate. We going to be separated next year as if we do well, we will be able to take certain subjects that we want. For example, for me I would want to take Arts, and NO A-Maths. But I am actually considering A-Maths because without A-Maths (from what I heard from others), we MIGHT not be able to go to the desired polytechnics/junior colleges. But the point is I want to go to Lasalle, which is an art school. Here, check it out! http://www.lasalle.edu.sg/ << This school is pretty cool, the school inside looks cool, it has ALL the toys for an Art student. :D Yes THAT IS SO COOL.
My class apparently has a gathering on 4 July. Which just obviously means that we are going to watch Despicable Me 2. Hmm, I feel like going, but there is like no one other that I am close with in the class, who wants to go. Well, there is Joan, who said that she will go if I go. SHE'S THE BEST ☻☻☻So I will drag her in with me :-) I guess this is all. Haha, my life is kind of boring but oh wells. I am doing my homework now anyways, so goodluck to me. Cheers. Bye. To my next postttt.