Jul 2, 2013

Class Gathering + Shopping

Hello guys!

Yes, I am so excited right now, because I will be having a class gathering with edwin who is not in my class, but just wanted to join because some of my classmates asked him and he decided to come along - but that's not the point.
I am having a shopping time with duh my lovely sweetiepie, Joan :D She is so sweet, I swear. Hahahaaha, okay back to point. Due to my upcoming class gathering, I am afraid I have nothing nice to wear. AND YES, THAT IS SOMETHING A GIRL CANNOT TAHAN*. IT'S SO ANNOYING. That's must be why shopping is a girl's thing huh. :) BUT STILL, it's my very first class gathering with them, and I am going to watch a movie together, well too bad not as a WHOLE class. Because there will obviously be some people where they have activities that clash with the timing. Hmm, sad. 
So, next.
* Tahan - Cannot take it.

I am so sure this is going to be one of the best ever class gathering I will ever go to. Like I mention, we are going to be watching a movie together. Well apparently, my class, actually won the best class star award. So, the school gave us free movie tickets. But something made it so inconvenient. Of ALL cinemas, it had to be Golden Village. Sighpie. EVERYONE knows that out of all the cinemas, Golden Village is the busiest one of all. Because, well the seating quality was better, and I think the movie resolution HDness is better? EVERYONE too knows that out of all the cinemas, Golden Village is the most expensive ones. Especially if you want those first class, golden class. Especially for those ang mohs, because they financially better than Singaporeans right.
So, after out movie, GUESS WHAT? We are going to Laser Quest :D WOOHOO. YES LASER QUEST. AS IN THE LASER QUEST. If out there, there are Singaporeans, who haven't played Laser Quest, try it, WITH YOUR FRIENDS. Not recommended to be with family, because it's kind of weird?  Especially if you are not so close with them. But anyways, for the two or three times that I went to Laser Quest, I actually manage to be in the 'Highest Score for the Day'. Apparently, it shows the top 5 people who manages to get the top 5 highest score out of everyone in the whole day.

Not bragging or anything, but I think I will be be in that score thing again hahaha. But apparently, this time we are going to play
Well, and apparently, we girls are outnumbered. Here look at this.


So well, if you can count, there are like 12 girls here only and like tons of boys which I am so lazy to count. PLUS, NOT ALL 12 GIRLS WILL BE GOING. But it's fine, I can help my team and win. HAHHAHA OMG IT'S GOING TO BE SO FUN :D SEE LARH, blogging about this makes my excitement level WAY much higher.

I shall bring my camera along, so I can take pictures right? Hmm, trying to remember every single time to bring my camera out when I am going out. But well, my memory fails me sometimes, and when I bring it, I either don't use it that much or the battery is dying. Like how it is now, and I might forget to change the battery soon and UGHHHHHHHHH.

Shall tune in soon, hahah like no way. I still have to finish my chinese homework. Gosh, I hate chinese. It sucks. Even when I speak chinese, I sound weird. Like some ang moh. LIKE WHAT MY FRIEND SAID TO ME. :( OK LARH BYE.