Oct 28, 2013

Halloween

Hey guys!

Thank you guys so much, every single one of you guys who came down for the halloween event. You guys made everything possible, made everything work smoothly. Well, for those who didn't come down, sadly, you missed the fun! You can ask most of them, it was super duper fun (i guess). I was outside, did not went it, so not really sure. But oh well.
So, for the halloween event, I was casted as Annabelle, the conjuring doll, but only staying at the outside. First of all, it was because we (Yun Xuan & I) were underage, and were lucky enough to be even be part of the casts. Second, it was because they were afraid that if we go inside, someone might injure us. You know, they meant rough GUYS. Apparently, there wasn't though. ((Surprisingly)) But anyways, being the crew outside the haunted houses. WELL, IT WAS FUN, but tiring. We had to walk in circles around the houses and just keep taking pictures with the public. So we can't smile, can't communicate. Because of these few things, we kind of got chided by Sylvia? (Assuming her name to be spelled like that)

So in total, we walked almost 10 rounds and more? Apparently it's alot, and for the first few moments when we were suppose to roam around and everything, my classmates were there. Really scared, because they were in a huge crowd, AND YOU GUYS KNOW I AM SOCIALLY AWKWARD. So, this explains why we dare not go out. We practically did not move until I muster up my courage and walked at the queue area, which meant, WHERE THE MOST PEOPLE ARE. While Yun Xuan goes to the other side, saying we will meet at the center at the front. YUNXUAN AND HER TALL STORIES. No we did not meet there, in the end, both of us walked back. But continuing from where I said I walked at the queue area, IT WAS LIKE AS IF EVERYONE IN MY CLASS WAS QUEUING UP. UGH MY LIFE.

It was really awkward, I dare not stare at people or even have a peek at them.
Firstly, I did not have my spectacles on or my contact lens, so I can't see a thing.
Secondly, I was afraid.

Lucky for me, there is this girl following me. She was suppose to be kind of like a security guard. She was suppose to not let anyone touch the Annabelles ;D She is pretty and socialble and kind and if I ever see her now, I will thank her so much. She killed our awkwardness with the public. By telling us like they should be scared instead of us, and she also lead us the way when we are in the middle of the crowd. SHE IS A LOVELY GIRL. If only I know her twitter or something. But she speaks Chinese more than English, so it was weird as if she was asking in Chinese and I am just replying in English.

OHOH I THINK I WENT TOO FAR. LET'S REWIND BACK ALL THE WAY TO THE FRONT. I MISSED MY FAVOURITE PART.

So before all these stuffs happened, we had to change our clothes and put the make up on right? So, I was kind of rushing as I forgot to bring my white shoes and I saw my senior (She is an Annabelle too, very friendly), wearing her inner clothes as our current school's uniform shirt. While I was wearing a plain tee, borrowed from Yun Xuan. ((BUT LET'S MAKE IT CLEAR THAT WE THESE TWO THINGS WERE GIVEN IN TWO DIFFERENT TRIPS)) Lucky for the first trip, we were not that rushed as Denise and her friend, the other Annabelle, were doing their make up. Meanwhile, while waiting for my maid to come down, I went to the toilet. TIME EFFICIENCY WAS IMPORTANT. ;D So when I came out, the timing was just nice as my maid just reached. Yay for me.

Then about 5 minutes later, I saw the senior wearing the shirt and then let's continue from there. So it was really awkward, that I immediately called my house, asked my maid to come down and bring down 2 uniform shirts (1 for Yun Xuan while the other for me), but at that time, we were waiting for our make up and I was suppose to meet my maid at the entrance of Yew Tee Point. LUCKY FOR ME, I live really nearby. ;) But still, WE ARE IN A RUSH. So I immediately waited for my maid at Yew Tee Point entrance. Felt really awkward, as everyone who walks past me just stares at me. (I guess it's because I am wearing some kind of pinafore and a tee inside?) And I look dumb. =) < yup just like that.

SO, I FELT THAT MY MAID TOOK A REALLY LONG TIME TO ARRIVE. Then like a finally she arrived, I took it and immediately just ran to the hardcourt. Then when I reached, I felt so lucky, the people who were putting their make ups on before I left, were still putting it on. So another yay! :D By the time we changed and everything, it was Yun Xuan's turn for make up.

So guys embrace yourself.

BEFORE
        


AFTER

boo

HHAHHAHAHAHA, SEE THAT BIG CHANGE?

Alrights, now for my transformation. ;D

BEFORE
      

AFTER

PEEKABOO

Trying to be scary as ever. :P You should check me in real life, when I'm just done with the make up. I scared Yun Xuan. Kind of. Like creeped her off. hahahahhaha. This event was a really fun, tiring, enjoyable one. I hope there would be more of such? So that I can partake hehe. :D

One last photo please ♥

Alright, I guess this is all. Bye guys. :)