Jul 18, 2013

Racial Harmony Day

Hi guys, so I am feeling embarrassed now because I am going to write a blog post about Racial Harmony Day yet I have no idea when it is. Pardon me for my ignorance. :-)

Anyways, tomorrow my school is celebrating Racial Harmony Day tomorrow and we, students and teachers are allowed to wear ethnic clothes. It just means traditional clothes. That's so cool, but I won't be wearing it, firstly the weather might kill me, secondly, I do not have one. I don't get why my school only accepts Chinese, Indian, Malays and Peranakan clothes. What about the western/Eurasian style? D; WHY? :( This is so unfair.

But my older sister has worn  Malay traditional clothes today and it was all green. It was kind of cool, especially when you see Chinese wearing Malay traditional clothes. I have worn the Malays traditional clothes before when I was doing some drama project in primary school. It is very stuffy to wear the clothes as it was kind of thick. But it was a fruitful memory, as that was the first time I have worn a traditional clothes. Yes, I have never worn a Chinese traditional clothes before. LIKE NEVER. Even when I was a young child, this is so sad. Goshhh. So apparently, I am considering to borrow ethnic clothes when it is my last year in my secondary school. HASHTAG YOLO hahahah

By the way, why does racists derogatory remarks exists. All the insulting, harsh comments are really hurtful. Why do people hate each other due to the difference on their skin. Other the skin, dude WE LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. We are just bones. Remove the skin, fats, muscles, and everything except for the bones, we look exactly the same. So don't hate, love ♥ hehe. :-) I really find people hating others due to the different skin colours. I mean if you guys say that they have some attitude, DUDE YOU INSULTED THEM AND YOU WANT SOME KIND NICE FRIENDLY ATTITUDE FROM THEM? You must be crazy. I mean, if you know them better, probably you get to see the better side on them. I have plenty of Malay friends in school. Once, I even fasted with one of them, by not eating anything for recess. When I was alone, they actually comforted me and everything, I am not saying the Chinese doesn't. But they do not have any freaking bad attitude that others say. So when the people actually discriminate the Malays whom I am friends with, I really just feel like punching your face. And no, I do not support people discriminating Malays who I do not know.

I was insulted, I mean am*. Yes, previously and currently, I have been insulted of being called fat, ugly, freaky, scary. In truthful facts, I felt very hurt. On my face I do not show it, but its really hurting. Especially when I am those type who actually takes comments seriously. Unless you are like, "eh you so fat siah. haha joke la jokeee." That I can accept. But not as "Eh Aileen you so freaking fat siah." Dude, that fucking hurt. I mean if someones just says something insulting to you, don't you feel like aofhm aosdfhmoag. Apparently when I saw insulting comments of me, or heard them. I will cry for like 1-2 days. Sometimes, I just think about all the comments, I just cry. Yes, I cry. I mean you insult people, expect them not to have feelings? Ouch. Sighpie. To the people out there who actually insulted people face to face, indirectly, or anonymously through ask.fm what goes around, goes back. Karma exist. And dude, my weight, I can spend I don't know? Probably a year to lose to your weight? But for you? It might take 134873 years for you to change your fucking attitude and your fucking face. Before you judge, make sure everything you do is perfect. :-) Bye guys, till next time.