Jul 29, 2013

Losing Weight Plan

Hi guys.

So I have decided to lose weight. Yes, I have the determination and motivation to lose weight.

1. Some people actually bullied me and said insulting comments to me saying I am fat and so on.
2. I recently started to think if in the future I carry on and not exercise probably no one might like me and I might be forever alone. (Exaggerating a little)
3. Ok, usually when someone wants to lose weight especially being a teenager is to impress someone right. So yeah.
4. I want to show my haters then I can actually lose weight, you know, to prove them wrong maybe?

I know I might fail a little once in a while, but I have a friendly reminder to remind me to run like 2.4 km everyday. So you see, it's like killing two birds with a stone, I get to lose weight and my metabolism rate will increase. Ok add in another bird because my timing for my napfa 2.4 km will improve too.

I may not be aiming for abs who knows LOL. But you know I JUST WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT. So, I got some tips from some people out there, and I would love to thank you guys ♥ They gave me tips like exercise daily or run at least 2 km daily and about 4 months later, I can see the change. Actually, comparing me to last year I lost like, what, 5 kg or so about there. ☺ And yes I am proud. To lose weight, they say, you must have a strong determination and if you want to give up, you know, "Tell yourself why did you persevere till now."





Speaking of family (in the third picture) I would actually want to surprise my family members. If you guys did not know, since I was born till about the age of like 8? I was eating porridge everyday. Ok not really everyday, some days my mummy will treat me to duck soup kway teow, which I still love till now. :) And I was actually quite THIN. YES THIN. Until I got exposed to the bad unhealthy food. :( From the beginning of next week I will be doing the "No Junk Food Challenge".

To those who doesn't know what that is.

Yeah, so for 21 days huh. Trust me like after 7 days I might forget but I will set it as my lockscreen image, so I can never forget and of course I will ask my lovely Joan to remind me daily :) If you guys want more tips and motivation you can always visit this twitter account. [Health & Fitness - @TRAlNING]


My this losing weight plan might MUST work this time round as I have lots of belly fats and dude who wants belly fats man. IT'S SO ANNOYING. So that's all for now. Sorry for not updating for like quite long as I had no idea what to blog about. But anyways, I have a new topic to talk about and I will blog about it next week (hopefully if I have time, as I have exams next week). Ok bye guys. Cheers ☺