Aug 2, 2013

An Update

hi guysss, found out that the previous post on the twitter link, the account they actually changed or deleted it, I have no idea, but I think you can try out this twitter account too! It's about similar as the previous one that I recommended, it gives you a list of food that is unhealthy or so and what are some exercises you could do! :)


By the way, exams are near and I am practically just freaked out. I am stressed, I do not have enough time for revision and what "kind" classmates I have, some actually told me to play computer games. I know I know, I might be obsessed with computer games, but seriously I am freaking stressed out due to exams nearing and here you are asking me to neglect my studies and play. EXCUSE ME. Damn.


After my examinations, the nearest saturday, I will be going to USS with my close budsss - JoanYun YingSherman - (check out their twitter!) :) If you don't really know Sherman, he is actually a senior, appear to be bad person but inside is kind and caring la (-: Continuing, we are going to USS TOGETHER AND I CAN'T WAIT. :D Based on the previous trip with Joan and Yun Ying, Human rollercoaster is fun because I was laughing about three quarter during the ride, as for CYLON, damn it's scary I just screamed all the way. But the both of them said CYLON is not scary but HUMAN is. Wow, how opposite we are. But I am really looking forward to this trip and especially with an additional person meaning, no one needs to sit with a strangerrrrr. HIP HIP? HOORAY. Okay that's all, check out my next post about *coughs* follow *coughs* ers *coughs*. Hmm, no one said anything right? haha ok byess :)