Apr 20, 2013

life

Life is hard, yet normal. Yes, pick up from where you fall! Don't keep staying there hoping someone could come and help you. Maybe someone will, but who knows eventually people leaves you. No point pinning high hopes on someone when you know they will crush you down again. Who is this person keep making your high hopes get crushed over and over again? Your crush. Maybe that's why people call them crush. Sometimes, it is just so difficult to pick yourself up. Remember this trended on twitter? #IAmThankful? Well, #IAmThanful for my strong legs, for being able to pick myself no matter how hard life gets. These few days, I am just feeling really emotional. I think it's due to my crush. But then I recently just figured out that everyone leaves in the end except for some who really cares for you. Example, your family who will always be there for you. Your best friends, who know the real you inside you. Your future boyfriend/girlfriend because they know you and understands you, they accept every little facts or huge facts about you. I also figured out my age is just too young. Let's wait for someone even better than your current crush for now. Young teens like me still don't know the full meaning of love. So let's not waste our times on such things now and just study harder for our future. Why? People tends to waste times on such 'love' things and apparently, their results just deprove and deprove and in the end their crushes just leave. Isn't their future is kind of ruined? Don't you think that that's really sad? That they wasted their years pinning all of their hopes on someone and that someone just left their life. I once felt that, and that feeling just sucks. No one likes it when you get your hopes up for nothing right? To me, life is hard yes I agree, it's a fact isn't it? Go walk around the town, asking strangers and people are their life hard? Tell you what alright? 90% answers will be a yes. But so what? That's their past, they overcame it. Isn't that's why they can be walking in town enjoying life? That's why sometimes people in town are my motivation and inspiration. Truthfully I have not been genuinely happy. 
So I currently I have no mood so yeah. That's it for now. Bye.