Apr 11, 2013

Napfa?

Hello guys! So most of you guys are having your Napfa recently right? Well, then all the best! I have been seeing tweets about Napfa (especially the girls) saying that they are so screwed! Nevermind! There is always a second try! Keep trying and train, alrights? I don't believe you can't do better unless you never even bother trying to practise!

I recently just had my Napfa too! My standing broad jumps and pull ups are like just nono. I just can't do it! So, I decided to keep exercising eat lesser right now! Yes, my goal is to lose weight like at least 4kg this year. And yes, your expression must be like
No way you can't do it! But still, I am motivated! I want to be healthier :P I believe I can do it, if I just put effort in it. 
Ever heard of "Effort is another word for Miracle."? 
Well, then you just know such a quote existed. These few days, due to my school (probably), I really just want to sweat it out. SOOOOO not like the usual me, I mean usually I will just stick to my computer and just keep it to myself. But these few days, I just want to sweat it out. You guys know what I mean? But I just don't dare. I need accompanies if I want to run. Sorry but yes I am a scareday cat.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I should really muster up my courage and just run whenever I want right? ._.
But sorry, I have no guts to just do that. Ok, how about I try running myself on 140413 and I shall make a blog post about it with some photos? (maybe, nah maybe not) hehe :3 So anyways, just to update you guys up, I did not drink starbucks for like 2 years already, and yeap, I am missing it. But bye guys! ♥