Apr 25, 2013

Update

Hi guyss, just to update you guys briefly.


  1. On 17 May, a couple of my friends and I will  be going to Adventure Cove :-) Hehe :3 I am quite excited.
  2. On the first few days of June holidays, again a couple of my friends and I will be going to Universal Studio Singapore (USS) :D YES, I AM SO DARN EXCITED RIGHT NOW. :P
  3. During the June holidays, Joan and I will be going to Bugis to shop :-) Mind email-ing me some shops that are in Bugis that is a must go? ;-)
  4. On 8th June I have a school activity concert. (I guess) So, the whole of secondary 1 and 2 in my school will be watching the secondary 1 students performing and some other levels.
  5. One of the dates of June, my form teacher will be getting married.
For the last point, it's not really what you guys might want to know. But you have no idea that my form teacher has like the power to make people feel scared of her. I am actually shocked when my other form teacher told us that she is going to be married. I bet everyone's reaction was :O 
Unless, you are in my class or under her, you can never feel how I feel. Maybe that is why these few days, she does not have her PMS attitude with her on my class. But what I overheard is that she rage on another class, and even made some people cry. Upon hearing this I was like "WOW. I thought she was happy over her upcoming marriage." Haha :-) Okay enough for now : ) Anyways, thanks for some of your concern ♥, I do feel happier. Although I can't forget about the crush, but life goes on. :3 Byebye sweetlings. :)