Nov 19, 2012

apologisee

SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING YESTERDAY!
i was too busy! and only tonight i am free. 
an hour ago, Seung Ri joined twitter.
it was a CRAZY twitter spree! everyone tried mentioning him!
HAHA I mentioned him too! 

TWICE.
but well, unlucky me, he did not reply. :( nevermind :D
so well, an hour later i will be on the way back to singapore.
and about 5 hours later, i will reach singapore :)
im currently having mixed feelings, dont really want to leave malaysia but want to go to Singapore.
anywayss, I CANT WAIT FOR WILDWILDWET! i mean on my previous post i did mention about my wild wild wet trip, it will be on the 3rd december :D
gosh, cant waitt.
oh and yesterday, i bought addidas running shoes (Y) it was orange and pink :D
quite cheap, but lightt :D hehe :3 
i am SOOOOOO bringing that to my camp on 3rd January :D 
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CAMP TOO!
by the way, this is my tumblr :)
http://asdfghjklrelate.tumblr.com/
its like posts of pictures that are relatable :D
i edited it for like 2 HOURS.
why?
the code is SO different from blogger.
so i was so blur.
well, in the end, it was OK.
i made it simple, did not really want to make it so complicated or the next time i edit, i will be MORE blur.
the codes are nicer than blogger.
like DUH.
but more confusing ._.
blogger's codes at least have a little bit of sense.
but tumblr. *COUGHS*
only colourful xD
OK I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR MY NEW SHOESSSSSS
OHMYGOSHHH. HAHA
ok CHILLL.
oh and my grandparents said, next year, they want me to work in malaysia during holidays xD
because the pay is like RM600-700 which means in sing $300-$350.
AWESOME YEAH?
but next year larh.
I NEED THE JOB NOWWWWWWW.
bought so many items.
ugh.
anyways 4 in the morning tomorrow, i am going to play audition with joan :D
while parents sleep i playy.
so that means on the way back to singapore, i HAVE TO sleep.
okkkk, so i need to pack now! GOODBYE! :DD