Nov 15, 2012

blogshopping ._.

hi guys. *yawns* yup its like 0909 right now. 
and i am hungry and tired.
i wonder why did i wake up so early. (hmm i wonder why)
anyways, i have been blogshopping lately and because i am in malaysia right now, i am able to delay the payment but able to reserve the itemss :)
hehe :3 
i only bought a Big Bang mini 2 disc and Big Bang wallet only though.
but in my list, i wrote a bunch of items :3
i am going to wild wild wet with my friend and i am going to pay for her as i borrowed from her $12 and the ticket cost like $19? so i told her to treat me to kfc! :D

of course the wild wild wet trip, my mother is going to give me some money. :)
i just hope it is $30 or more. so that i can pay for my blogshopping too! hehe :3 
i hope she gives me $50 or more HAHAH.
ok jokes aside!

i decided to spent $2 everyday next year so that i can save up like $4 or more a day~
and if i save for $4 a day, a week i can save about $20.
a month? $80!
alot eh? although for one day it is not alot! but A MONTH?! you see the huge difference?
20 times more! :)
so i decided to do that and within two weeks, i will be able to pay for the blogshop!

i told them not to order for me yet! so that i wont be blacklisted later on :3 for i AM really NOT in singapore right now! but i have a little problem for on december, i am coming back here too.

i decided to save up $200 so it would take about, 50 days?
i am feeling so encouraged to save up right now! :) 
anyways, i am going to pay for my phone with $50 for it spoilt ._.

so next month i must start saving like ahhhhh!
so yeap.
oh i got some people who asked me what is a VIP.
well, a VIP might be Very Important Person.
but to us, VIP is a name for being a fan of Big Bang.

So, if you are a fan of Big Bang, you are a VIP.
get it now? :)
and yes, i am a VIP 
with loves.