Nov 26, 2012

in a few hours time.

firstly, i would like to apologise for not blogging last few days!
i was too busy! (well, not really!)

anyways, in a few hours time, i would be at USS.
that's right, its 2.11 am right now in SG.
and i am awake because i am TOO excitedd!
because its gonna be awkward as my father doesn't want to go and my mum asked my sis to ask her friend to go with her.
so well, yeah.
there would be -awkward silence- HAHAH.

I told myself this.
" I AM SO GOING TO SIT ALL THE RIDES "
but i am too scared ><!
especially the roller coasters .___.

BUT I CANT WAIT.
i've packed for this day for a LONGGG TIME already.
SO EXCITED.
anywaysss, in the holidays, SURPRISINGLY, i saved $10 in a week!
i had no idea how! i guess it was when my mum asked me to buy dinner.
HEHE :3

not bad uh actually! HAHAHA!
by the way, these few days my back is achingg.
must be because i have been playing computer.
MUST START SITTING STRAIGHT.

now even when i am typing, my back is aching.
OHGOD. i need to keep my distance away from the computerrr.

anyways, I CANT WAIT FOR USS.
and now its 2.22am.
its been 10 minutes just typing this!
anyways, GOODBYE. :D