Nov 20, 2012

GOODMORNING :)

Good Morningg :)
i just woke up, so yeah :3
i'm hoping that today will be a better day than yesterday.
Well, apparently, yesterday, my mum scolded me for using the ipad which i used for less than an hour? 
anyways, my father is out of the house, babehh.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

by the way, my audition can't patch.
which means i can't play :(
my friends can't patch too.
so i think we should re-download audition.
or should we just download the manual patch?
hmm should try both.

okay, anyways, i REALLY need a $50 note fly in my wallet, like NOW.
because my phone spoilt, and i need to pay $50 ._.
I NEED MY PHONE LIKE NOW.
it is so inconvenient to go twitter and facebook.
well, but at least, when using the computer, i could watch running man :)

today is like the first day i am eating breakfast in singapore in my HOUSE.
usually, i won't eat breakfast, because i have no time.
but well, since its holiday, its fine :)
and now i am feeling SOOO hungry.
i can't wait to eat the hams, sausages, and yummy eggs :P

can imagine it! 
want to watch running man already, so well, goodbye and with loves.