Nov 14, 2012

bangkok?

helllooo. my relatives said that i will be going to bangkok.
i have no idea at all.
since when did my parents told me about going to bangkok?
they NEVER bring me out further than hong kong.
oh get the facts right, it was because of my dad's friend that we went to hong kong.
so i have NO idea if we are going to bangkok.
seriously, i don't know if i want to go to bangkok or not.
i mean, it's cool if we are going to stay at a high class hotel.
but, is there internet? :3 hmmph.
anyways, i totally updated my computer. let you guys have a look yeah?
soo? it's nice right?
its a dream come true for every VIPs and every Gdragon fan! :D
anyways, i was facebooking and i saw someone posted this.

"Title:A vulgarity story. one day, "f","u" and "k" are playing hide and seek, "f" decided to be the seeker, as time goes by, "f" finally founded "u",den both wanted be the seeker and could not find "k", den "u" said, "f" you see "k"? ("f"u"c"k")" 

erm ok? anyways, i found out an awesome blogshop that sells lots of kpop stuffs.
something that made me in love with the blogshop? ermm,
a BIGBANG NECKLACE.
like ohmygoshhh.
you know is like VIPs will go CRAZYYY when they see the necklace. it is just so well, awesome! 
so i bought kinda lots of stuffs from that blogshop :3
by the way, if you guys would like to buy those stuffs too.
drop me an email! bloom459@gmail.com :)
i would be able to sell to you guys cheaper if there are more people wanting to buy! :)
so ask your friends too yeah?

ok i am kinda making my blog to a blogshop. lol
but just drop me an email! i will reply you what she sells! :D

well, this is it. i have nothing else to blog. so yeah bye! :D