Nov 20, 2012

USS?

HELLOOOOO, okay my mum said we are going to USS on November because the ticket expire on November.
FINE.
but until now also haven't go.
well, nevermind.
anyways, today is really the WORSE day.
when i asked my mum if i could use the computer, guess what? 
she asked me to study -.-
seriously? 
holidays are BREAK.
not HELL TIME.
i want to use computer it is obviously because i want to play Audition, which i have not played for like A MONTH.
so its normal for someone, who did not play an online game that they always play, want to play after A MONTH without it.
in the end, got scolded, asked to study. FINE.
then, when i keep the iPad, i asked my mum again, IN CHINESE.
so my dad don't really understand.
then, well, my mum disagreed. FINE.
so later after studying and doing my homeworks, i went to take the iPad.
My dad scolded me -.- saying my mum don't let me use the iPad

SINCE WHEN?!
we was talking about the iPad.
OH the only moment when my mum mentioned that i can't use the iPad was when my brother wakes up. 
ONLY THEN, i have to keep.
INSTEAD, when my brother wakes up, my father took the iPad, and gave it to him -.-
SERIOUSLY?!
HIS EYES ARE HAVING PROBLEMS THANKS TO YOU DAD -.- 
AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE WEARING SPECS -.-
DAD WAKE UP -.- 
GOSH.

don't really have the mood for blogging now.
sorry yeah, throwing tantrum in my blog.
so yeah, bye.